Raffle prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck1999

Chris
User
I wanted to see if anyone from around Raleigh was headed to Jeremy's to pick up prizes and would mind picking up items.

I can pick up items and bring further east to Benson/Dunn area if others are needing items moved eastward.

Chris

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I wanted to see if anyone from around Raleigh was headed to Jeremy's to pick up prizes and would mind picking up items.

I can pick up items and bring further east to Benson/Dunn area if others are needing items moved eastward.

Chris

Looking at my schedule it'll be closer to 6/9 before I can head out his way, but can get stuff back to Clayton then.

ck1999

Chris
User
Tri4sale,

it looks like you won the Ebony. Do you know how big of a bundle this is? Or Jeremy if you could comment.

I guess none from Raleigh is headed to Jeremy's.

I may be able to go this weekend. If noone else chimes in.

chris

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Tri4sale,

it looks like you won the Ebony. Do you know how big of a bundle this is? Or Jeremy if you could comment.

chris

No clue on the amount of ebony. If you do head this weekend let me know, might have you pickup my items. I can't get that way until 6/9.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just throwing this out. There is a machine tune up workshop planned at Bill Clemons shop in early June. Check the list on who is attending and see if you can get transportation from there. That is if you can wait that long.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Tri4sale,

chris

The ebony is Qty=5 sticks that are 1.5x1.5x18 (inches).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS