Raffle Prize Pony Express - Oak Ridge to Raleigh/Clayton area

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Anybody picking up their raffle prizes from Jeremy in Oak Ridge and headed east to the Raleigh / Clayton area? I did pretty well and have a few winnings :)

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Anybody picking up their raffle prizes from Jeremy in Oak Ridge and headed east to the Raleigh / Clayton area? I did pretty well and have a few winnings :)
Yea, we all said [strike] you suck[/strike] uh, how lucky you were!!:wrolleyes:

Congratulations and help us thank all the people who donated items - that helps Jeremy when he goes "begging" next year!!

Last edited:

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
I am also interested if someone from Raleigh, Apex or Cary was going to Jeremy's to pick up their winnings to also pick up mine. If perhaps this happens, I could pick it up from anywhere in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex area.

bash

New User
bash
I need to make a trip from Apex to Hamptonville and back tomorrow, being in Hamptonville by about 12:30. If Jeremy is available or we can arrange a meet place for the prizes listed above, I could get off I-40 and run up to Oak Ridge (or wherever within reason). I will be driving a car, but looks like the prizes are small - ~8 cans of finish, a plane, 10" saw blades, etc. - and would take little room. I would just need to have the prizes and be back on I-40 by ~11:30am, but could meet as much as 90 minutes earlier. If this would work for Jeremy and the lucky winners, they could then pick up their winnings at my place on Apex/Cary border near Knights Play Golf Course.
Sorry for the late notice - tomorrow's trip just popped up today. Let me know.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I need to make a trip from Apex to Hamptonville and back tomorrow, being in Hamptonville by about 12:30. If Jeremy is available or we can arrange a meet place for the prizes listed above, I could get off I-40 and run up to Oak Ridge (or wherever within reason). I will be driving a car, but looks like the prizes are small - ~8 cans of finish, a plane, 10" saw blades, etc. - and would take little room. I would just need to have the prizes and be back on I-40 by ~11:30am, but could meet as much as 90 minutes earlier. If this would work for Jeremy and the lucky winners, they could then pick up their winnings at my place on Apex/Cary border near Knights Play Golf Course.
Sorry for the late notice - tomorrow's trip just popped up today. Let me know.

I work right off of I-40 (Analog Devices) in Greensboro. That should be a convenient place to meet. I can bring any items that people want you to bring back.

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Jeremy,

I think I get the 20 oz. glue and some cans of stain (your choice). If you remember to give it to Bash I appreciate it.

Frank C

bash

New User
bash
Thanks Jeremy. I am receiving PM's, but seems I cannot send any (at least I do not see recent ones I tried to send in my Sent folder). It sounds like frankc4113, lowlander, and tri4sale would like me to pick up their winnings. I will plan to meet you at Analog Devices ~11am tomorrow if that works for you.

Last edited:

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy. I am receiving PM's, but seems I cannot send any (at least I do not see recent ones I tried to send in my Sent folder). It sounds like frankc4113, lowlander, and tri4sale would like me to pick up their winnings. I will plan to meet you at Analog Devices ~11am tomorrow if that works for you. Please text any pick up details and your phone number to me at 919-607-2632.

Will do. You are likely able to send PMs. Sent PM's are not saved by default. I remember running into that issue years ago.

Private Messages --> General Settings --> Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp1.png
    tmp1.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
It sounds like frankc4113, lowlander, and tri4sale would like me to pick up their winnings. I will plan to meet you at Analog Devices ~11am tomorrow if that works for you.

I have the following:

lowlander
waterlox

frankc4113
waterlox
5 cans General Finishes

tri4sale
saw blades
waterlox
LN plane
eizzy bar

I just realized that bash doesn't have any prizes of his own. Very nice of you to help everyone out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS