Raffle basics for new members

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
As we start ticket sales for raffle many new members may not know we have a raffle to raise funds for our operations rather than charge membership fees/dues, or constantly ask for donations. Our operations expenses include keeping our web sites up and running 24x7x365; liability insurance for our Board of Directors; and outfitting the Outreach trailer with equipment and supplies (for when we can return to participating in events).

Although most raffle prizes are donated for free, but for the largest prizes, we pay for out of our funds.

If you get some benefit from our corner of the Internet, please support our efforts by purchasing raffle tickets. You could possibly win a prize in the meantime.

You can still setup a monthly donation and claim a tax donation as we are a 501c3 charitable organization!

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
You can also donate painlessly by using the Amazon Smile function with your Amazon purchases. Click the 'Get Started' button on the side bar AmazonSmile ad.

But buy raffle ticket(s). There are a lot of great prizes.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I click on the big raffle banner. I get a page with the list and rules. Nowhere do I find where I can BUY a few tickets!

Craig C

Craig
User
As we start ticket sales for raffle many new members may not know we have a raffle to raise funds for our operations rather than charge membership fees/dues, or constantly ask for donations. Our operations expenses include keeping our web sites up and running 24x7x365; liability insurance for our Board of Directors; and outfitting the Outreach trailer with equipment and supplies (for when we can return to participating in events).

Although most raffle prizes are donated for free, but for the largest prizes, we pay for out of our funds.

If you get some benefit from our corner of the Internet, please support our efforts by purchasing raffle tickets. You could possibly win a prize in the meantime.

You can still setup a monthly donation and claim a tax donation as we are a 501c3 charitable organization!
Neal, I know I'm probably overlooking something very obvious--how do you actually buy tickets? I clicked through all of the raffle-related links but cannot figure it out...

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I click on the big raffle banner. I get a page with the list and rules. Nowhere do I find where I can BUY a few tickets!

When you click on the big banner at the top of each page, you should see a box with a number you can change for the number of tickets to purchase. Clicking Save will take you to the next set of fields for your name, address, CC info, etc.

You will get an email from 'Soul of the Machine' with your ticket numbers. If you do not find it, check your spam/junk mail folders. If you still do not find it, get with us, we can provide the ticket numbers assigned to your purchase.

Neal, I know I'm probably overlooking something very obvious--how do you actually buy tickets? I clicked through all of the raffle-related links but cannot figure it out...

See reply to tvrgeek.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Click this graphic:
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.03.22 AM.png

Then change the number for the quantity of tickets you wish to purchase, then Save.
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 8.46.54 AM.png

Proceed to enter your information.

Last edited:

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Edited graphic in post #8 to show only the raffle banner...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS