Rabbit carving update

Status
Not open for further replies.

stave

New User
stave
Getting closer to being finished. There still is a lot of work to do but you can see it is coming along. All comments are welcome.

Stave

Rabbitpanel2.jpg

View image in gallery

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Nice work!
I for one would like to see a WIP of a carving project. Might give me confidence to attempt a simple one myself. BTW, that's a hint!
:gar-Bi

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
OMG that's beautiful!!! It reminds me of winter back in Montana seeing cotton-tails or jacks trying to hide under the brush. I love his little ears sticking above the branch. Great job!

Tom

b4man

New User
Barbara
Still as awestruck as I was the first time I saw your work:icon_thum

Just beautiful Stave.

Barbara

stave

New User
stave
Thanks for all the support for my work. It has been something I have been working on in between commissions and has been great fun. Pushing myself and the wood to see how we both end up. I will post the finished piece when it is done. Again, thanks.

Stave

richlife

New User
Rich
Really special, Stave!

This looks like a continuing story and I've been occupied elsewhere, so forgive me if I ask what wood you're using. Rich

Oops, went back and found it -- basswood. Maybe you'd like to do my avatar? :notworthy:

stave

New User
stave
The material is basswood with the rough dimensions being 10"hgt x 22"w x 1 3/4"d. Again thanks for all of the support.

Stave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS