Quote for refinishing hardwood floors in Monroe, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
A friend of mine is selling his house in Monroe, NC and needs to refinish his hardwood floors. It is approx 2000 SF of stained oak flooring. Does anyone out there do floors or know someone who does? He obviously doesn't want to spend a lot of money since he is selling.

Thanks!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Try Ted Birmingham in Indian Trail. It's been some time since I needed him but he should still be around.

Glennbear

Glenn
I do not have anyone to recommend but some thoughts based upon my own experience. 4 years ago when I was marketing my house in NJ I spent many hours repainting all the interior walls. The eventual buyers ended up gutting and remodeling the entire house. :eusa_doh:My point is that your friend should check with the real estate agent who sells houses on a daily basis to see if refinishing is worth the cost.:dontknow: For a period of time I worked for an apartment complex and between tenants we would do a quick abrasive screening and throw down another coat of poly without total refinishing and it seemed to suffice. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS