Questions from the Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I had a great time seeing old friends at the picnic. Thanks to all you helped with it. Great job!

I have two questions that arose during conversation:

1. Who has the friendship pen? This is a pen I think Dave O made was passed from one member to another.

2. Where is the Goodwill Lathe?

Thanks. Just curious.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Could the picnic rent a simple sound system? It was DIFFICULT to hear at the far end of the tables. A sign visible above the parked cars would have made finding the location much easier! The barbeque was GREAT! Well done guys and gals!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Could the picnic rent a simple sound system? It was DIFFICULT to hear at the far end of the tables. A sign visible above the parked cars would have made finding the location much easier! The barbeque was GREAT! Well done guys and gals!

NCWW does have a PA system and it is normally brought to these events. I think the issue is the picnic site lacked electricity.

Glennbear

Glenn
When the committee is formed for next years picnic I will be volunteering to tackle the signage issue.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We have a 6 foot banner but - my bad - I forgot to tell Dirk to look for it on the Outreach Trailer. Just one of the hundreds of details that slipped through the crack. We'll take you up on that next year Glenn.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
I had a great time seeing old friends at the picnic. Thanks to all you helped with it. Great job!

I have two questions that arose during conversation:

1. Who has the friendship pen? This is a pen I think Dave O made was passed from one member to another.

2. Where is the Goodwill Lathe?

Thanks. Just curious.

Lets get back to the question Doug asked..

Doug, I was told the Goodwill Lathe was with somebody I just don't no the name.. The Friendship Pen??

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I think Kevin/jazzflute has the goodwill lathe at present IIRC. The friendship pen on the other hand is something I haven't heard mentioned in a while.......:eusa_thin

B

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
We've lost track of the friendship pen - I was not even aware of its existance. If anybody knows what happened to it speak up please.

The Goodwill lathe is reaching the end of its tenure with Kevin (jazzflute) and there is somebody waiting in the wings - we generally let it stay in one place about 3 months so in 3 or 4 months we'll be looking for a new [STRIKE]victim[/STRIKE] owner for it.

I'll have to go back through the records and figure out the exact dates for things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS