Question on Juniper source.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkdog09

New User
Chris
Hello folks,

Somewhere at some point not to long ago, I thought I read somewhere of a source for juniper (AWC) near or in East Lake, NC off of rt 64.

Was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a mill and if they have contact info for them. I will be heading to Washington for a decoy show in early February, thought I might be able to stop in and see what they have?

Also, if Ivey if sniffing around.......Word is your the man for AWC!!! Wondering if you have any carving stock on hand in 12/4 and what the bf price would be.

Thanks

saw4you

New User
Jack
I have some 8/4 juniper right now, but I have tractor trailer load hopefully coming in by the end of the month if not sooner, let me know if I can help you

Jack 919-669-1859

Sully

New User
jay
Hello folks,
I will be heading to Washington for a decoy show in early February ...

I'll be at the show also. I always work in the carving competition area (in the Redman's Lodge). Look for the stressed out guy helping with the computers :confused_ and say hello.

Jay aka "Sully"

Clt_capt

New User
Fred
I have some 8/4 juniper right now, but I have tractor trailer load hopefully coming in by the end of the month if not sooner, let me know if I can help you

Jack 919-669-1859

Jack,
What kind of lengths do you have on the 8/4?

Fred

Sully

New User
jay
Also should mention that if you are looking for juniper carving blocks there will be vendors at the East Carolina Wildlife Arts show.

J

blkdog09

New User
Chris
Thanks fella's,

I do my bodies out if HD cork, so I really need head stock, I was hoping to browse the vendors at the show as well.

I'm close to you Jack, so I will be in touch. I hope that trailor has some 12/4 in it!!! I could also use some 8/4 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS