Question about carving classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carver

New User
Carver
I am new to this site.

I would like to ask what wood carving classes are being taught in the Winston-Salem area?

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Re: ? about post a general message with a request for responses

I am new to this site. How do I post a question so that all members can see it? I would like to ask what wood carving classes are being taught in the Winston Salem area?

Welcome to the site Carver. I suggest you post your question in the Woodcarving forum.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Glad you're here Carver! I don't know about classes, but there is a woodcarvers group that meets once a month at the Klingspors store in Hickory. I wouldn't be surprised if there were one or two members from your area that attend those meetings. You could check and see if the group has a presence on the web.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

I am new to this site. How do I post a question so that all members can see it? I would like to ask what wood carving classes are being taught in the Winston Salem area?

Are you looking for a class to take or teach?

What type of carving? architectural, figure, relief, spoon and bowl, furniture, other?

I haven't heard of any formal classes, Klingspor will host demos from time to time. There is a fellow who is there every Saturday morning to help with carving questions.

I'm going to edit and move your question to the woodcarving forum for greater exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS