Qswo

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

New User
wayne
Looking to buy some QSWO to redo the floor and make some sideboards for a pickup. Need about 14 8" by 6' 5/4 clear boards, will buy 8' stuff if need to. Would also consider hard maple, beech or whatever in the dimensions listed. prefer kiln dried but would consider well seasoned air dry.

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Wayne, I have about 3000 bd ft of QSWO in the kiln, due out in a couple of weeks. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info. Most of my boards are wider than 7" though, as I specilize in milling larger diameter logs.

Kyle Edwards in Iron Station is probably closer to you though, as is Rick Dinardo at The Moulding Source. Both probably have QSWO in stock. Rick's ad is on the right side of the page, Kyle is in the director.

Steve Wall at Wall Lumber in Mayodan will also have some.

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
Wayne, I have about 3000 bd ft of QSWO in the kiln, due out in a couple of weeks. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info. Most of my boards are wider than 7" though, as I specilize in milling larger diameter logs.

Kyle Edwards in Iron Station is probably closer to you though, as is Rick Dinardo at The Moulding Source. Both probably have QSWO in stock. Rick's ad is on the right side of the page, Kyle is in the director.

Steve Wall at Wall Lumber in Mayodan will also have some.

thanks for the plug.. I am out of QSRO and sold the last of the QSWO today. I am pretty sure Rick has some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS