QSRO inventory reduction!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I'm trying to free up some rack space for new inventory, and have massively reduced the following.

Approximately 400 board feet of 4/4 and 5/4 quartersawn red oak, character grade (spalting, pin holes, knots), kiln dried, random width from 4" - 10", give or take. Most of these boards have a lot of clear lumber in them; only a few are character over the entire board.

$200.00 takes it all (about .50 per board foot), but the caveat is that you (or a group of you) must buy it all. I'd like it gone ASAP.

Great lumber for either rustic type furniture, shop projects, etc, or you can cut the character out and have about 50% yield of clear lumber.

Scott

qsro character.jpg

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Is that picture of the concrete floor and miscellaneous pieces of QSRO correct or is it the wrong picture?

Thanks.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Is that picture of the concrete floor and miscellaneous pieces of QSRO correct or is it the wrong picture?

Thanks.

That is the correct photo. There are a few boards on a different layer that are not in the photo.

photostu

New User
Stuart
I'll take it, can I come by this weekend to pick up? I'm in FV.

Feel free to email me at srallen at gmail dot com

Last edited:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
He may have received a lot of responses. I had sent a PM also.

Scott is A busy guy.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Thanks all for the responses.

Mark E had the first PM (based on time stamp), and it was prior to Stu's post above.

Here's the bad news.... I had to dip into the stack to finish off a character wood order. Also - we culled the stack and discarded the boards that really weren't usable However, I'm willing to keep the same price per bd ft. I'm estimating around 225 bd ft in the stack and will let it go for $100.00

Mark - let me know if you're still interested (because of the change).

Thanks all.

Scott

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS