QSRO.... awesome wood at a great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Alexander

New User
Don
went down to New Hill this morning to get some QSRO boards from Scott

got a tour of his shop, some really nice wood at a great price and had a great visit with him as well :wsmile:

thanks for the tour, Scott , was good to meet you and the QSRO is going to make the corner display unit really look special you will definitely be seeing more of me loading up wood from your stockpile :gar-Bi

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Hi Don, thanks for the kind words! I really enjoyed meeting you and your Dad today; as always I wish that we had more time to visit with a fellow NCWW member.

You picked out some great QSRO; I can't wait to see photo's of the finished product.

Thanks again.

Scott

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Today the LOML and I made a trip to Scott's farm WOW:swoon::swoon: what a place. Scott gave us a tour of his shop I need one of those. Then he took us to the wood vault :swoon::swoon: we sorted and picked some awesome QSRO and FSRO boards. SHMBO now wants wood,wood and more wood :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:icon_thum.
Thanks Scott I may be able to get some tools and wood from this visit :banana::banana::notworthy:

CatButler

New User
Bryan
I need some rift sawn red oak for a Stickley Plantstand for a Xmas present for my wife. I need to figure out about how much I need, but I'll definitely give Scott a ring

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Nike, it sure was great to meet you and Tina today! Thanks much for stopping by and for your purchase.

Best of success to you with your project; I hope that you get some cool new toyls out of the deal!

CB - I have plenty of KD RSRO in stock - both in 4/4 as well as 5/4, and it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow NCWW member! Just send me a PM when you're ready to pick some up.

Thanks much.

Scott

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Today the LOML and I made a trip to Scott's farm WOW:swoon::swoon: what a place. Scott gave us a tour of his shop I need one of those. Then he took us to the wood vault :swoon::swoon: we sorted and picked some awesome QSRO and FSRO boards. SHMBO now wants wood,wood and more wood :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:icon_thum.
Thanks Scott I may be able to get some tools and wood from this visit :banana::banana::notworthy:

Wow wood and new tools what more could a guy want :thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS