QS Red Oak and Black walnut ply source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hey folks.
I have some case work that I need to do, so I need some nice ply.
Looking for black walnut and qs red oak plywood.
Anyone know where the best place to get this from coming from the Fayetteville/Eastover area?
Thanks in advance.

MAc

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Well it looks like the Hardwood Store of NC is the winner. Beats everyone else prices by a good percentage. A bit of a drive from me but heck it too cold to be in the shop this am anyways.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Geoff I'm doing well thanks for asking.

Oh quality is A1 as I was told.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well it looks like the Hardwood Store of NC is the winner. Beats everyone else prices by a good percentage. A bit of a drive from me but heck it too cold to be in the shop this am anyways.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Geoff I'm doing well thanks for asking.

Oh quality is A1 as I was told.

Mac, the down side to the Hardwood Store is you won't be able to leave with just what you went to buy. That stuff will be calling your name. "Mac take me too" :rolf:

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Thanks for that Scott, hahahaha.
I will be sure to post pics of my projects as I create them.
Right now the list is a new desk for myself. 2 6 drawer chests of drawers, and a buffet for the dining room.
Ye-haw it's on baby.
:eusa_danc

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Thanks for that Scott, hahahaha.
I will be sure to post pics of my projects as I create them.
Right now the list is a new desk for myself. 2 6 drawer chests of drawers, and a buffet for the dining room.
Ye-haw it's on baby.
:eusa_danc
Thanks for deciding on The Hardwood Store of NC. It was nice to meet you yesterday!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Folks if you are ever around this area you need to stop in and see Cheryl and crew.

Great products and great prices. Had a great time. My brother had to pull me away form all the beautiful wood, or I would have mortgaged the house.:eusa_danc

Scott you were right about coming home with more than what I went in there for! hahaha:rotflm:.

I'll be back for sure.

Thanks again

Jeff

New User
Jeff
+1 and more to The Hardwood Store. They have top quality products at very competitive prices. Jeff Shaw, Cheryl, and crew go out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. :icon_cheers

Folks if you are ever around this area you need to stop in and see Cheryl and crew.

Great products and great prices. Had a great time. My brother had to pull me away form all the beautiful wood, or I would have mortgaged the house.:eusa_danc

Scott you were right about coming home with more than what I went in there for! hahaha:rotflm:.

I'll be back for sure.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS