Purple Thumb to Junquecol, via Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Last weekend, Dancam and McRabbet and some others from the Asheville area brought the blower from Purple Thumb to Charlotte. Jerry couldn't come as he had surgery recently, though several offered to push him around in wheel chair. I was to contact Dan about noon on the cell phone to make a connection for the transfer. Standing outside the barricade between the show and the food area, I called Dan. I could here his phone ringing as he was immediately on the other side of the barricade. Due to static he was having a hard time hearing me, so I stepped closer and said "Can you here me now?" We were actually standing next to each other on opposite sides of the barricade. :rotflm: Thanks to all who helped with the transportation. Bruce

M

McRabbet

I'm sure Jerry will respond to this thread, but I'll add my $.02 -- this was a smooth a transfer as it could be (one of three tools that day by our van full from Asheville area) and it's just another indication of the friendly attitude of members of this site! Jerry was at our WNC Woodworkers Association meeting today and even admitted to me that he'd plays a few holes of golf -- he's getting around very smartly and I hope he admits to the toy we've help broker for him while we were in Charlotte (hint -- it's coming from Blume Supply and is painted gold).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS