Proposal of a Lunch Time Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
I tend to get online during my lunch break and wondered if you guys would be intrested in a lunch time chat using the FlashChat. I've been logging into the room on lunch for the past couple days just to see if anyone will join me. Today Insomniac and Steve joined in.

Lets make it official. We'll have a 12-1pm open disscusion in the flash chat room about whatever you want M-F. Chatting beats the heck out of talking through a thread.

Good Idea?

John

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
I will definitely try to remember to check in. I work from home and tend to stay in front of the computer during lunch anyway.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I think that's a great idea:eusa_clap In fact, we could carry the idea a bit further and set some other times as standard also. Everybody's viewing times tend to cluster around different parts of the day. So if we could get 2 or 3 different times, we could cover quite a few users.

So if there are other times that people would like, let me know.

John, I'm sory, I think I may have hijacked your thread:oops:

woodguy1975

New User
John
Yeah, your right. I'm sure there are other times that will reach a lot of people. There should be a block in the evenings for sure. I would think between 9-10pm would be a popular time too.

John

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cool, I'll drop by when I get to have lunch. My DSL at work is so slow, I don't know if it will even work with FlashChat. I'll give it a try. So I vote for the evening chat time too, 'cause I'm on a better ISP. Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, a very nice chat occurred around 9-ish tonight, so I would think that it counts for several votes. If I could learn to type better, I would be able to give relevant replies. Ya'll come on, it's fun and chaotic, but you'll get to your fellow members better. Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors