Problem with uploading photos...

WoodWorksbyTim

New User
Tim
I'm pretty new here. I wanted to upload some of my wood shop build photos, but seem to keep running into the same problem. I am able to create an album, and upload photos into it. However, when I go back to view the album, there is nothing there. I tried it several times, I must be missing a step. Anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Tim

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tim,
Once you have browsed to your album, there will be a button on the right side of the screen to 'Add Media'. That will take you to a screen where you can browse your local drive to add to the album.

WoodWorksbyTim

New User
Tim
Tim,
Once you have browsed to your album, there will be a button on the right side of the screen to 'Add Media'. That will take you to a screen where you can browse your local drive to add to the album.
I did that previously, but after adding the media files along with a descriptions, I get a message that media will appear after it's been reviewed. However, the media folder is still empty after a week. I just went back and added one photo. I'll check tomorrow to see if it's still there. Thanks.

WoodWorksbyTim

New User
Tim
Tim,
Scratch that! The photos are there. Not sure what I was doing wrong, but I'm happy to see it working now. Thank you.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS