Problem posting photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I just started a thread and tried to post a pic in it, but it didn't appear. I followed the usual procedure: clicked on the camera icon above to open "Insert Photos and Images" window; clicked on the photo I wanted to insert.

Usually this puts the photo in the post, but not this time. Are we having problems w/ the gallery, or is it just me . . . . again? :gar-Bi

Bill

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Probably just you. It works for me. :gar-Bi

Garage_Shop_0031.JPG

View image in gallery

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I just opened the thread and did an "edit" to see if I could insert a photo that way. Wouldn't you know it worked just fine. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::BangHead:

Admins, disregard my misplaced cry in the dark. :roll:

Bill
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I just opened the thread and did an "edit" to see if I could insert a photo that way. Wouldn't you know it worked just fine. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::BangHead:

Bill
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

:rotflm::rotflm:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

Bill
OK Jim, you've had your fun. Stop watching for Bill to come to the site and toggling the picture function... :gar-Bi

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.18) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18 ( )

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I swear I'm innocent........

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

eyekode

New User
Salem
Bill,
I have opened multiple threads on this subject. I have given up and am using different photo storage now. It is too frustrating to wait for the upload and then have it fail :(.

Note: I see this issue sporadically. Sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn't. I do find that waiting (like a day) after upload helps.

Salem
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS