[Problem-Other] Problem adding sawyer to list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Followed the directions provided by the administrator attempting to add a sawyer to the list in Eastern NC. Clicked on the "Edit this page" and it just takes me back to the original screen. Is it a problem w/my system or is there another way to add another source?? Thanks in advance. Mike.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I just checked it and it seems to be working just fine for me.

Maybe it could be your computer. I don't know, but if you want to post the info here I can input it for you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Edit will take you to the same page but it will allow you to add in anything you want to. Just use it as a normal document. Copy/paste, delete, bold, underline and all those function work once you're in the edit mode.
Dave:)

J

jeff...

Edit will take you to the same page but it will allow you to add in anything you want to. Just use it as a normal document. Copy/paste, delete, bold, underline and all those function work once you're in the edit mode.

Yeah I see the delete works real well - who deleted me from the list - you guys are a bunch of jokers. :rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yeah I see the delete works real well - who deleted me from the list - you guys are a bunch of jokers. :rotflm:

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: Were you on there to start with :dontknow::dontknow:

Dawg did the last edit....it's his fault :dontknow::gar-La;:gar-La;:nah::nah::nah:

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Hopefully someone can post this info to the correct location. Adding a sawyer/lumber guy to the list.
John Baker-Calico Custom Lumber
Have Sawmill - Will Travel
NC43 at NC 102 - Calico
About 22 miles east of Greenville on Hwy 43, traveling toward Vanceboro.
252-746-6807
Cuts local timbers: Oak, Cypress, Cedar, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Pine
As usual, call for availability.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hopefully someone can post this info to the correct location. Adding a sawyer/lumber guy to the list.
John Baker-Calico Custom Lumber
Have Sawmill - Will Travel
NC43 at NC 102 - Calico
About 22 miles east of Greenville on Hwy 43, traveling toward Vanceboro.
252-746-6807
Cuts local timbers: Oak, Cypress, Cedar, Walnut, Cherry, Maple, Pine
As usual, call for availability.

Hi Mike,

I managed to add Calico Custom Lumber to Region 5 of the Sawyers List.

HTH,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS