[Problem-Other] Picture Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
A long time ago I was asking about why I didn't get some pictures to come through on IE7 (I get them on FireFox), Well I have a perfect example to ask about. In the current thread about 'Joe Woodworker Vacuum Press', Woodnick's picture does not show (I get a blue outline and the words 'Attached Thumbnails' on the upper line (just the blank outline - no pic in it). I get all three of Mshel's pictures. I understand from talking with Papa Smurf that Woodnick's were attached and Mshel's were from his gallery. Once again, as with my previously posted problem, everything works in Firefox and I get all pics on other sites (attached, linked or otherwise) on IE7 and Firefox. What could be my problem (or site problem) and where should I go or do to try to correct this in my computer.

George

Monty

New User
Monty
Make sure you keep your Windows Update up-to-date. IE7 has had a number of issues displaying some pages properly - maybe an update will help. So far I have not seen a documented solution to your attachments issue, but I'll look into it....

What happens when you click on the empty box? Does it link to the full-size picture?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors