[Problem-Main Site] threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Regardless of which thread I click on I get the above thread - the one about the Raleigh Klingspor Store. What gives?
Jim in Mayberry

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am not able to reproduce your problem. There are two stuck threads/annoucements at the top of every page regarding the upcoming events at the Raleigh Klingspor. Could that be what you're seeing??

Dave:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
The announcements are showing up on every thread. BUT, all you have to do is to scroll down and the thread comes into view. I think that Steve put the announcements at the head of every thread just so everyone would see them.

George

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Because Klingspor has been such a great supporter of our site, I promised to give these two announcements very high visibility. When we are supported, I think we support in kind as long as it doesn't break the rules.

M

McRabbet

I'm certain that I've save at least $150 from the discounts that we get, thanks to their generosity! Thank You, Steve! And, Thank You, Coleman! I agree that these threads should get top billing -- I just wish I were closer to be able to participate.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hit the lil' chevron in th' upper right corner & it'll minimize 'em if you don't need t' read 'em anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS