[Problem-Main Site] Missing pages In Bas' "I hear voices" posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Quick and sweet - Bas thread has 6 pages before I log in. After I log in, it only has 4 pages - and I can't seem to find any way to get the end ( I wanted to mention a review of cordless drills I read in Maxim that showed the Neon green Ryobi to be a good choice).

I use Firefox on Winduhs XPSp2 w/updates. I've cleaned cookies and re-logged in. The only thing I didn't try was to go ahead and post a reply, cause it seemed useless.

I didn't see this particular thing mentioned in other posts - closest thing I saw was Bas' intra-thread navigational problems in a different thread

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

Don, I display in Hybrid mode and this thread does the same thing when I look at it. When you click on the latest post icon and it doesn't take you to it, then scroll up and review the thread post hierarchy until you see the unread posts. Sometimes you may need to repeat when posts are separated. HTH.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
I am using firefox and win xp sp2 with no problems, but its all on 2 pages for me, in my user settings i have it set for 50 posts per page

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I wanted to mention a review of cordless drills I read in Maxim that showed the Neon green Ryobi to be a good choice).

The problem is you're reading Maxim for the tool reviews :eusa_naug:eusa_naug:eusa_naug We all know it ain't about the tools :roll:

Dave:)

sawduster

New User
Robert
Don I have been having the same issues , often having to go into the top thread menu to pick up the beginning of a chain . Following Earls advice I changed my setting to 30 posts per page ( I was on hybrid ) and it fixed it
I am also on firefox with winnders xp
Thanx Earl :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'm having the same issues as well. The link on the home page to the last post in a thread doesn't always work if there are too many replies and the nesting is too deep. It can make it difficult to find the latest additions to these informative and educational threads :) I am using 30 posts per page as well, which reduces the problem somewhat, but not for every thread.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
Ah hah...I've been reading in "Linear Mode"...but simply increasing the number of posts per page seems to have cleared the problem up.

I tried Hybrid mode...but my mind couldn't handle the temporal confusion....I have a hard enough time remembering what day it is.
:eusa_doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS