[Problem-Main Site] Missing items

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
An hour or so ago I noticed when clicking on todays posts or new posts the upper and side banners and featured photos are no longer visible, they are still there when clicking on forums. Anyone else seeing this or have I goofed a setting up. It is the same on Internet explorer and firefox.

TracyP

Tracy
Steve may still be working on the site. Expect odd things for a least the next week or so.

Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't alone. Sometimes I change too many things at one time on when "tweaking" my computer.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry about that, in adding another page , I accidently erased the settings for all the pages:embaresse:swoon: And I don't remember which page got which variation. So I've set it back to what I think it was but I'm not sure. For,instance the search page was forgotten. Any way, if any pages have missing or wrong stuff, let me know. It is just a setting to fix

TracyP

Tracy
The pages look correct now, thanks Steve. I should have remembered the post where you said we might see differences over the next little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS