[Problem-Gallery] Can't upload pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Getting errors when I try to upload pictures this evening. Doesn't matter if it is multiple pics or a single pic.

Error message received is:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: 7 extraneous bytes before marker 0xd9 in /home/ncwoodwo/public_html/pp/image-inc.php on line 116

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/home/ncwoodwo/public_html/pp/uploads/433/0021.JPG' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/ncwoodwo/public_html/pp/image-inc.php on line 116

M

McRabbet

Hey, Travis. At least you got a intelligible message (LOL) -- I was in the middle of processing 5 pics and I got ZEND'ed to death! I though I had crashed the site!

I redid mine after the site came back up and they uploaded just fine. Try it again and see if you get the same message.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Just tried it again, still doesn't work.

I don't think it is the site, I think it is the pictures from the el cheapo camera I bought to use in the shop. I will be returning it tomorrow. :-(

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
It's never the site. It's always the camera.:rotflm:

Travis, if you email me the pictures, I should be able to check and see what the real issue is.
Just tried it again, still doesn't work.

I don't think it is the site, I think it is the pictures from the el cheapo camera I bought to use in the shop. I will be returning it tomorrow. :-(

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have tried it again this morning with Jordan Lake directions and can't upload pictures from my PC at work now.

Steve, sending email with attachment now.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Steve:

I tried to upload Pics fro Travis, but got the same eror he did. I tried in botth his and my accounts.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS