Preliminary 4th Fiscal Qtr Donation results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
On PayPal, we received $984 in donations from 4/1/2009 - 5/1/2009, the net after fees was $945.05. This does not include my monthly contribution.

I believe but am not sure that we recieved another $120 by check.
So is that bad? No, is it great, no.

For those of you who who don't understand why I mention and keep separate my contribution, a bit of history.

Before, we were incorporated in July 2008, this site was owned and for all practical purposes funded by me. SO when I mentioned how much was needed to keep the site and now the whole corporate operation going I was using the average of moneys that my wife and used from July 10, 2005 through july 2008 to operate. I also added a bit of a fudge factor, becuase I knew that all current costs would be going up and in addition there were a lot of new expense, legal, accounting, banking, etc.

So I promised the Board and the staff that we would give the coporation one year to stand on on its own two. so in addition to the money donated by the members Gail and I have been giving $500/ month to the corporation.

Well, my year is almost up and I am doing everything I know how to do, to get the corporation to raise enough money to be self sufficient

So how do we do that?
Donation
advertising
raffles
Web hosting

The 2 largest have been donations and the single raffle so far. We have great hopes for the current one, but only time will tell:gar-La;

If the raffle goes well, we may enough money to create a reserve fund. But until I can see all the numbers in Quickbooks, I won't be able to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS