Pre delivery gloat......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
I will miss the Saturday mornings at Travis Porters using his!, but then there is his 8" jointer.....

DavidF

New User
David
Had to get the finance committee to approve a "borrow against future income loan" for the dining table commission! Catch 22, I need the sander to finish the table, but couldn't afford it until I had finished:eusa_thin

sapwood

New User
Roger
Had to get the finance committee to approve a "borrow against future income loan" for the dining table commission! Catch 22, I need the sander to finish the table, but couldn't afford it until I had finished:eusa_thin

Masterful negotiating David :-D
Now if you can figure out how to move Travel Funds into the Tool Fund account ;-)

Roger

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Well it appears that no one has offered you the mandatory and totally deserved ....

Yessirreee Bobbie - YOU SUCK!!!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I was getting ready to say did you finish the table???

Congrats David!!!

As for the outfeed tables, I would probably recommend getting them. They make it easier to support long boards without having the "valleys". Remember how we had to hold the board down until it went completely through the drum? It isn't a have to have, but it is a good to have IMO.

DavidF

New User
David
I was getting ready to say did you finish the table???

Congrats David!!!

As for the outfeed tables, I would probably recommend getting them. They make it easier to support long boards without having the "valleys". Remember how we had to hold the board down until it went completely through the drum? It isn't a have to have, but it is a good to have IMO.

Thanks for the info Travis, I'll probably get the tables later, but had to restrict my initial spend!

The base of the table is complete. About to start on the Shoji that goes under the glass, hence the need for the sander. I need to laminate the long runs into a subtle curve

DavidF

New User
David
You my friend are Sir Suckalot! I might be worthy of such a tool in 10 or so years!

Thanks! if you only have to wait 10 years then you are doing better than me. I've been doing this furniture lark since about 1986 so I think my time has come:eusa_danc

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
You will want the in & out feed tables, they are very handy for long pieces and if you are sanding a lot of smaller parts so they won't hit the floor. I love the one's I have, Got them at Rocklor for $ 89.
dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS