Praise in public ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
While the details aren't important, I wanted to post a special thanks to SteveColes out here for everyone to see. In short, an honest mix up with something for sale was noticed by Steve. Instead of just ignoring it and leaving me out to dry, this guy sent me a PM apologizing. :)

But that's only half the story ...

He later followed up and hooked me up with another similar item (actually, better) for the same exact price (not sure how he did it, the man works miracles!).

So ... Thank you, SteveColes. Here's to you not only for the sweet deal, but also for NCWW and all of my new friends out here! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
I'm with you Jeremy! I don't know anything about the deal and like you said that doesn't matter. I feel like Steve and his posie do a great job keeping this site up and running.:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum And everyone on this site are just super GOOD people. And it's a privelage just to be a member of NCWW!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Steve is a good fellow.

Do ya think he could hook me up with a good 6" jointer, (42" or longer bed) for $100? :eusa_pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS