Powermatic 2244 Drum Sander -$1500 & Supermax 25-50 - $1000 (Four Oaks)

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Not mine. Seems like a great deal for a powermatic. Description says he has a Supermax 25-50 for sale as well for $1000.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
James, FYI, these are listed in the for sale list in the forum. Dustin has some great stuff that he is clearing out.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
He does have some great stuff. Or at least did before I went down a couple weeks ago. Got an MFT 3, TSO rail square, Laguna band saw, router plane, Grrripper, 2 MiterSets, and some Rubio. The SuperMax is in great condition and Dustin was really nice and easy to deal with. He had quite a bit of other miscellaneous stuff for sale that he didn’t list. I’m not sure if it’s still there but he had an incra 5000 I wanted but I ran out of money.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
James, FYI, these are listed in the for sale list in the forum. Dustin has some great stuff that he is clearing out.

Ah - I found it. it's listed in the "Found for Sale/Hot Deals" with the title "Woodworking shop for sale". Perhaps it should be moved to the "For Sale / Wanted" forum, since Dustin is the seller.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Well, the Supermax was too good of a deal to pass up so I grabbed it up. Convinced my wife it was her early anniversary present to me. Dustin and his friend was very helpful loading it into my van. That thing is a big machine.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS