Potential Job Opportunity - Clemmons, NC

Plunkett

Lee
Senior User
All - a friend of mine is seeking a craftsperson (or persons!) to finish out a room at her parents' home in Clemmons.

"The below image is what we are shooting for-- except there would be queen beds on top and bottom and there would be 3 total running across a 22' wall, 8' in height. The cross detail as railing isn't necessary, just simple straight across rails are fine."

image.png

She's a designer by trade and would be easy to work with. If you are interested in this large project, please DM me. I'll pass along anyone who is interested. She will be able to go in greater detail at that time.

Thanks,
Lee

Zackgcooper

New User
Zack
I would be interested in speaking with her. I’m located in Yadkinville about 20 minutes from Clemmons. Call or text is fine and if she leaves a voicemail I will get back as soon as possible as I’m usually working long hours throughout the day

Thank you,
Zack Cooper
R3P Solutions

Last edited by a moderator:

Plunkett

Lee
Senior User
I would be interested in speaking with her. I’m located in Yadkinville about 20 minutes from Clemmons. Call or text is fine and if she leaves a voicemail I will get back as soon as possible as I’m usually working long hours throughout the day

Thank you,
Zack Cooper
R3P Solutions
Good deal. I’ll send your info to her today. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS