Posting Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
O.K.. Ive looked everywhere and can't seem to find the simple solution (i.e. button??) for posting new threads or posts. I know it can't be too difficult as everbody does it

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
For some reason (obviously operator error) earlier message (just sent) got shot to you before it was completed. Anyway I want to send out some posts and I'm embarrassed to say I can't figure out how to do it. I've posted many times but mostly in response to someoone else's thread. Can you tell me the simple way to do it as I am apparently not smart enough to figure it out on my own.

Thanks
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; BOIE9;ENUSMSNIP)

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member
Ray,

The way I do it is to go to the "Forums" tab near the top of the page and choose the appropriate forum from the menu. Once that forum page loads there is a blue "New Thread" button just above the framed section with all of the existing posts.

Hope this makes sense to you and helps.

Cheers,
Charles
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.22) Gecko/20110902 Firefox/3.6.22 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Greatly appreciate the help Charles. I knew there had to be a way. Just too slow to figure it out.

Ray
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; BOIE9;ENUSMSNIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS