Posting rules - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
It pains me to have to bring me this to public attention.

ME said:
Prohibited Content

Expressions of bigotry and intolerance will not be accepted under any circumstances. Negative comments or direct attacks based on race, religion, sex or sexual preference, will result in the actions as described above, being taken. It may also result in the person posting these messages to be permanently banned from use of this site. The effort to disguise these types of messages through the use of "code words" or other methods will meet with these same actions being taken against the poster

I have to ask you to consider your words when you post. When you post, you are not speaking to a small group of people. Ask yourself what and how you would phrase certain things, if your were speaking in front of a group of 1000 people. In fact, that is what you are doing. And it is even worse, if you consider that your words are being recorded and will be available to anyone who wonders into our house for a very long time.

And now, our stuff is showing up on Goggle on a regular basis.

In our membership, we have people of every race, religion, sex, nationality,cultural background, sexual preference, etc. So almost certainly, because of post(s) like those that were made today,some member(s) were probably offended and this site which I am trying so hard to make a comfortable place for anyone interested in woodworking, is actually less comfortable for some members than it was the day before.

On behalf of the members of NCWW, my apologies to anyone who was offended or should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS