Posting pics?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m trying to figure out why when posting pics they get turned 90 degrees. It wasn’t happening before. And now it is. Makes it hard to tell a story and hard on the eyes. Please advise!
D0C52E5B-4378-41D5-A7B5-79BB69E9C6C8.jpeg

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, well at least you are not standing on your head. Sorry Richard but I do not see anything abnormal in the profile. This will need to be looked at by someone a lot smarter then me.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Richard, well at least you are not standing on your head. Sorry Richard but I do not see anything abnormal in the profile. This will need to be looked at by someone a lot smarter then me.
Thanks Scott. I’d probably look better that way.:cool:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I have to open my photos select each one that I want to upload, click edit, crop, barely move one corner, and Done. Then it shows correctly.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
It’s a pain in the butt, however, thanks for the responds. Lots of extra steps in trying to write an informative post.
my next question, is there a way that I can select the photo size once and have it be that size every time I write a post? Or am I asking too much?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
the photo size is dictated by the settings in your camera/phone. For posting on web, i would suggest 1-2MB size, not the 10-14MB that many devices now offer. Also try to take photos with the device in the same orientation (portrait/landscape) for the photos you wish to post. That may not work in all instances for what you are trying to capture & portray.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you are working with your iPhone there is an app called ReSIZER that you can use to re size batches of photos. You open the app choose the photos, choose the new size and it saves a copy in your photos.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS