Possible Bosch Drill/Impact deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Apparently Lowes is clearancing out this model Bosch CLPK23-180 kit, Folks are claiming to be buying it for $31.84,Heres a copy of a receipt if it will help,Tommy, http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o149/loaded321/ead4964a.jpg , good luck on this as its all about the store inventory and how well you know the Mgr., but if its the last one in stock other than the display,BUY BOTH as they will want to move it out of stock for the newer model and check around at all the stores in the area as well.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I tried the College Road store here in Wilmington they had one in stock on sale for $249. When I inquired about the $31.84 price in OH, they said different zone and would not honor the price even after seeing the online picture from my IPad. Hope someone local (NC) can nail this. They said if one is sold in their zone they would make good on it. Good luck, I hope someone get one here. Jim

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Tried both the Apex and Garner stores. The Apex store would not price match off of their regular price. The Garner store was sold out and not expecting any more in, but the price in their computer was around $250.

DWSmith

New User
David
None available in the district that High Point is in. Shows as non-stock at $279.00. There is one store with 5. #697 wherever that is.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
I tried the College Road store here in Wilmington they had one in stock on sale for $249. When I inquired about the $31.84 price in OH, they said different zone and would not honor the price even after seeing the online picture from my IPad. Hope someone local (NC) can nail this. They said if one is sold in their zone they would make good on it. Good luck, I hope someone get one here. Jim

Same situation in Mayodan, N C.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
If I could upload a pic here I would, but since I can't go to BT3Central and see the pic of my receipt there, or Routerforums.com as well has the pic. Nobody that works the phones at these store usually know their afahitg other than what shows on their computers database. Its a non-stock item here and subject to the Mgrs discretion, mine sold me the last 2,1 of which was the display(extra batterys).Calling around is futile as they are non-stock items and unless someone goes and physically checks they'll tell you its non-stock. The problem with calling around is the staff grab them up and they wind-up on CL or Fleabay.Try the store farther away from the citys for best results. I live in Cartersville and we are about 30 miles n.w. of Atlanta, so we have a smaller selling market here than say 15 miles down the road and the newer models sit in the warehouse until these older units move out . Thats when its best to try to negotiate the deal. Do not deal with the dept. head as he gets commisions based on total monthly sales for his dept. Talk to a store mgr. as all he wants to do is move inventory out for new stock arriving daily

RayH

New User
Ray
Lowes in West Raleigh (off Glennwood) still has at least the display model left. There were none on the shelf of I asked about getting the display. The store manager (I believe) agreed to $125. Since that is still pretty good, I said I'll take it. When I went back to get it a clerk pulled out a brand-new-still-in-the-box one. I got it for $125. Don't know if they have more.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
I took a printout of the reciept to the Lowes on Huffman Mill in Burlington. The clerk looked it up in the computer and it was not a stocked item in their district and of course would not order it at that price. they noticed the reciept was from Ohio. :no:

jhreed

New User
james
Thanks for the heads up Tommy. Tarboro showed 5 in inventory, but only had 4. I got all 4 for Christmas presets. $31.84/ea.
Thanks again. 4 for half the price of one.
James

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
I,m glad someone up in Tarheel country was able to get this deal. I'm sure others in the very near future will also. Especially if someone can post a receipt copy here for others to use to try to duplicate the deal. They are pretty nice drills,Tommy:)

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Still $249 at the Apex Lowes. In fact I think everyone in the area who has read this thread went there yesterday b/c as soon as I asked for a price check, the tool associate grumpily replied "I went through this all day yesterday and I can tell you what price it isn't...it isn't $31.84."

Sure enough, still $249.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
BTW, if anyone successfully picks up an extra one please PM me as I will be interested to buy it from you...

jhreed

New User
james
download

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS