Position posted at John C Campbell Folk School

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
2021 Job Opportunities - JCCFS
Hi there,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you all know that the John C. Campbell Folk School is hiring for a Studio Coordinator in Wood. This position is a 40-hour per week, benefits-eligible position. The Studio Coordinator in Wood would be responsible for working with existing Resident Artists to coordinate the Folk School's woodcarving, woodturning, and woodworking programs. In this role, this person would be responsible for program development, community engagement, studio maintenance, instructor and student relations, and more.

Those interested can visit our website to learn more about the role and qualifications here: https://www.folkschool.org/documents/12_9_20_Studio_Coordinator_in_Wood.pdf.

We’re also hiring for a variety of other positions, which folks can view here: John C. Campbell Folk School.

These positions are Community Programs Manager, Resident Artist in Weaving, Rugs, Thread Art, Lace & Beading, Special Programs Manager, and Studio Manager.

If you could please share this with your network, I would greatly appreciate it. We are hoping to bring in someone with a good deal of knowledge and experience to fill this role. Thank you!

Barbie White
Marketing & Communications Outreach Coordinator

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
Wow Neal! Just for info read the requirements. These guys expect you to show up with your little case that holds the magic wand. However there's bound to be a bunch of woodworkers that fit the bill.

Pop :D

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Hey Neal--I forwarded the school's link to Brian Wurst, department head of the Master Crafts--Wood program at Haywood Community College. He may have some well qualified graduates.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Does anyone know who the last " Studio Coordinator in Wood" was and why he or she left?
Or is this a new position?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS