Policy Statement Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Per the telconference last night, I updated the North Carolina Woodworker Policy to inlude "Illegal activites of any type" in the list of Prohibited topics. IMHO, we should allow a thread reporting on illegal exploitation of rain forest lumber, but not one on "Hallucinogenic Woods" or "Checkering the stock on your stolen rifle". I also added the words "or offensive" to the topic "Harsh comments" to make it read "Harsh or offensive comments".

In another part of the discussion, concern was raised about "gory details" in a recent post -- my take is if you find it offensive, then moderate the post and PM the individual citing the ban on "Harsh or offensive comments" in the Policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

b4man

New User
Barbara
n another part of the discussion, concern was raised about "gory details" in a recent post -- my take is if you find it offensive, then moderate the post and PM the individual citing the ban on "Harsh or offensive comments" in the Policy.

I'll try and wrap my head around that.

As been said, great work Rob and thanks again and again!

Barbara

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I like it.

I also modified the policy to suit my agenda.....

I added an underline to the Religion section title, it was not like all the others.

Can you tell I did a stint at Kinko's doing Desktop Publishing?

Jim

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
For a minute I was thinking what is wrong with a post on checkering your rifle and then I reread and saw the stolen part.:BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS