Plug for The Woodworking Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickbw

New User
Rick Wize
Hope this is the correct forum for this. I went to The Woodworking Source this weekend and got some great deals from Rick. I purchased the router raizer and bit extender (both great prices) and also picked up some pieces for woodturning that Rick had put aside as non useable for his purposes (he gave me a fantastic deal). If your around Mooresville, it's definitely worthwhile to stop by his shop / store.

bwat

New User
Bill
++++++++ Rick not only offers great lumber & tools at great prices but will take time to educate and assist in any way possible, just an all around great guy. :icon_thum I believe we should always steer questions about purchasing decisions to our site supporters FIRST which I do not always see on this site.

Just my .02.
Bill

terry1166

New User
Terry
Ive been there twice, once just to look and a couple of days ago when I bought about 6 board feet of quilted cherry. Both times Rick never rushed me and was willing to take to talk a little, and even climb stacks of lumber trying to find the best grain, etc. for the small amount of material that I wanted. I've been too busy with work to do much of anything in my shop, but when I get the time, I'm sure I'll be buying more wood from him for a couple of projects I have in mind.

If you're in the area, go by and see Rick. You'll be glad you did.

Terry Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS