Plug for customer service at AS, and of course, a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
This weekend, the LOML decreed that I have yet to make her a decent pen that she could call her own, and that oversight would now be set right. So she strolled out to my stock of pen blanks, like the queen of my domain she is, picked up a piece of chinawood, and said, "I want a nice pen with a lid out of this." So I ordered her a Black Titanium Baron rollerball. To my surprise when my order showed up, I had 3 Black Ti fountain pens. (I ordered 3 rollerballs). I had in my hands 3 extremly nice pen kits. I thought to my self, I have to own up to this. This is an expensive kit. After all, I ordered rollerballs, was charged for rollerballs, and paid for rollerballs. So I called Bill at Arizona Silhouette told him the mis order, and didn't want to, in effect, steal from him. He said to ship them back. I said.. umm I'm willing to keep them, just charge me the extra. He said, ok, how about I charge you the same price as a rollerball, and you keep them, and I'll make sure you get your rollerballs when they come in (They were out of stock). I'll say, Bill shocked me, I'm sure I'll get charged from the rollerballs when they come in, but he sure went an extra step with me. End results to this story? One happy customer, that is sure to do business with Bill again and again.

Oh, and most importantly, one extremely happy wife with her new fountain pen.

chinawoodblacktifountainopen.jpg

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
WOW...........that is one classy looking fountain pen Clay. You did an excellent job on it. Is the LOYL happy with the fountain pen style or does she still want you to make her a roller-ball one?

D L

cskipper

Cathy
That's a great looking pen! Please don't let LOML see it - I haven't made him a pen/pencil set either. He hasn't forgotten that and reminds me on occasion. That's also a great customer support report on AS.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Really beautiful! It looks too pretty to put ink in it!! I'm afraid the prettiest pen in the world wouldn't improve my handwriting, tho!!:lol:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
My wife originally wanted a fountain pen, but we had ruled it out cause it was more expensive than the rollerball. She's very happy with the fountain!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You have become quite the pro on the pens Clay.

I have to stay away from fountain pens, get the ink EVERYWHERE!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hey Clay,

Thanks for the service review... this is probably one of the most important things we can do for one another... post notes about where we got good, or bad, service and products.

Ray

J. Fred Muggs

New User
Fred Ray
Very nice pen, Clay. You've also found the very nicest pen kit and blank seller in the country in Mr. Bill Baumbeck of Arizona Silhouette. Bill runs the whole show in his spare time. He has made all the pen kits he sells, so he knows how to help when you need him. The Baron pen his his very own design. Nobody better to deal with anywhere.

No, he doesn't pay me for advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS