Plans for Mission table needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwg426

New User
Doug
Hi Everyone, Still kinda new to this site. I purchased Amish Royal Mission dining chairs at a consignment store. I have been trying to find plans for either a Royal Mission table or plain Mission table. Would apperciate any help someone could give me on finding a set....thanks in advance for any assistance.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Doug. Please stop by the Who We Are forum and give us all a little intro to yourself.
You might start your plan search here - http://www.freeww.com/mission.html
Mission style is fairly simple and you could take a basic plan and add features that would match the chairs that you already have.

HTH,
Dave:)

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
If you are familiar with the style then you can Google for images and find one that matches your chair then print it out. I use a ruler/tape to determine scale from a photo print and sketch my plans on an engineering pad.

When I started WWing I purchased a dresser plan from PlansNow.com. The dimensions were accurate and I learned the basic joinery, how to fit joints, all the basics of the style. I modified the plan dimensions to make a chest of drawers and nightstands.

Post pics when you can. I need to build a DR table soon and would like to see your chairs.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS