Plane Assortment for sale on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Michael, its hard to see in the picture but I don't think any of those bench planes have any handles on them. I can't tell about the blades either.

D L

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
hey DL,
Your our new hand tool expert!! how was that class? I told my wife im going to take that one after you said it was really good. Getting close to retirement? Stay blessed friend.

Greybeard

New User
Pat
DL, You may be right on this. Here is a enhanced photo and many of the handles are missing. Sorry about that, Since it was a short fuse on the auction, thought I would get it out quickly.

I would say 60 % of handles are missing. :slap:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
hey DL,
Your our new hand tool expert!! how was that class? I told my wife im going to take that one after you said it was really good. Getting close to retirement? Stay blessed friend.

Michael, the Rough to Ready class that Bill Anderson presents is excellent and I highly recommend it. When you get home I will show you the binder Bill gives to each of his students that takes you through the entire process as well as providing a comprehensive list of resources.

As for getting close to retirement................well lets just say.......I am so short now I can do a double back flip when jumping off the edge of a dime.:lol:

Be Safe!
D L

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DL, You may be right on this. Here is a enhanced photo and many of the handles are missing. Sorry about that, Since it was a short fuse on the auction, thought I would get it out quickly.

I would say 60 % of handles are missing. :slap:

Pat,
No problem, when I looked the bid was only at $93 and for that price it might not be a bad deal for someone looking for a bunch of plane parts. Thanks for sharing the link with us.:icon_thum

D L

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Michael, the Rough to Ready class that Bill Anderson presents is excellent and I highly recommend it. When you get home I will show you the binder Bill gives to each of his students that takes you through the entire process as well as providing a comprehensive list of resources.

As for getting close to retirement................well lets just say.......I am so short now I can do a double back flip when jumping off the edge of a dime.:lol:

Be Safe!
D L
DL, why don't you ask Bill to send Michael a copy of his binder on handplanes. At our ages, it beats the heck out of Playboy for reading.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DL, why don't you ask Bill to send Michael a copy of his binder on handplanes. At our ages, it beats the heck out of Playboy for reading.

Great idea Bruce, I will check with Bill and if he has no objections I can make a copy of my workbook for Michael and send it to him. Heck, even if Michael wanted to he wouldn't even be able to get a copy of Playboy where he is at.:lol:

D L

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
that would have been a lot of handles to make,,I wonder if it would have been a good buy for parts though? any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS