Pinewood Derby (Open Division, Dads) WIP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
0f48866abb609b0cee403ba21e64243d.jpg

Hey guys! This is still a work in progress (attaching weights and wheels), but I had to go for the Michael Keaton Bat Mobile. One of my friends used to work in a car bodyshop, and told me that the finish wasn't good enough unless you could count your teeth in the reflection. I had to go back and re-do it more times than I care to admit. Here she is and I am very happy! I have never carved a car like this.

Thanks for looking!

joepoolplayer

New User
Nate
Happy to see you went with the Michael Keaton Bat-mobile. It was far and away the best bat-mobile of them all. Now for the most important question. Does it have a bomb that drops from the front to eliminate the competition? :wsmile:

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Great looking car! Hope it races as good as it looks. I've made my share of these for our kids and at least one open class" daddy car." I just could never seem to get a fast one due to not enough patience in polishing the wheels and axles. The guys that won would put the nails on a drill press and polish for two hours each nail. I just don't have that much drive to win.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS