Piedmont Wood Workers Guild

What would you like to bring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Id love to carpool so you guys just come on by and get me :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:
Looking forward to seeing everyone there
Thanks Mark

Guy as far as I can tell I would plan for 20-35 people....I know it is a stretch but I know 3-4 people are bring friends and we have about 7-8 not on NCWW that will be attending....

We are going tomorrow to pick up 2-18lb pork shoulders and 2 racks of ribs....We will also cover the BBQ sauce and Ice..... We are planning to start smoking the shoulders Friday with 2 flavor choices....., one smoker with Pecan/Hickory chips, and the second with Apple chips. This should be some great eats....

We are having some great deals if anyone would want to look at some wood or turning blanks.

Everyone will go home with something free of charge.:gar-Bi

Also I believe everyone will like the tables we will be eating at.....you will just have to wait and see them when you arrive...

Also we want this to be a fun day....Please bring your works of art with you and show them off...Maybe we will do a silent judging and give the winner something real nice...

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday...We will have signs at the entrance to Reinhardt circle and at the drive way to the sawmill....They will have The Sawmill Limited & BBQ on them...

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Getting ready to do name tags tomorrow night. Is this list up to date:

PeteM
Nelsone
Gotcha6
Red
GDC
Dragon
EricS
Jimwill48
Rcflyer23
reprosser
JPio
mquan01
ptt49er
steelwheel1999
[FONT=&quot]Woodman2k
mbolt512
Bluthart[/FONT]

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I m sad to say that I will not be able to make it Saturday. Just as I had feared, I must take a load to Cincinnati tomorrow night. I told my supervisor this afternoon that I would like to retire April 30, so hopefully I will be able to attend future events. Hope the turnout is real good and y'all are blessed with nice weather.:cry_smile

nelsone

New User
Ed
Looks like it's going to be a great day Saturday!!!

I am looking forward to meeting all of those I haven't met and seeing those I have!

For those who have not signed up to bring anything, please do so. Looks like we will have a nice size group. If something has already been signed up for that's okay. More than one of something is definitely acceptable.

See you guys Saturday!

Bruce, sorry to hear you won't make it!

gsdoby

New User
Gary
You guys should a lot of fun. I will not be there Saturday but was able to go by earlier this week. Saw a lot of nice lumber and was glad to finally meet Kyle and Chris.

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member
Finally was able to get a response back from the boss oking the time off from work. I will see you there!!:eusa_clap

Gotcha,
Thanks so much for the name tags...
Can you please bring a few 10-15 tags blank for guest that are not listed on this site...I know we have 5-7 guys coming and also I received a call today that 10-15 people from the Charlotte wood turning groups will be attending.... Looks like close to 30 people for sure now...Gonna be a big group and a lot of good food....Kyle went to Greatful Grower's today and picked up two 20lbs Organic Pork shoulders.... along with some ribs....This meat from greatful growers is amazing....She normally only sells to 4 and 5 star resturants in Charlotte.... Lucky that Kyle knows her.... See everyone Saturday mornning....

We will have coffee going also...

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Gotcha :icon_thum
Gotcha,
Thanks so much for the name tags...
Can you please bring a few 10-15 tags blank for guest that are not listed on this site...I know we have 5-7 guys coming and also I received a call today that 10-15 people from the Charlotte wood turning groups will be attending.... Looks like close to 30 people for sure now...Gonna be a big group and a lot of good food....Kyle went to Greatful Grower's today and picked up two 20lbs Organic Pork shoulders.... along with some ribs....This meat from greatful growers is amazing....She normally only sells to 4 and 5 star resturants in Charlotte.... Lucky that Kyle knows her.... See everyone Saturday mornning....

We will have coffee going also...

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It was a beautiful day there. Although I didn't take any photos, Ed(nelsone) took a good many as did others. There were several groups there and the day was very educational. They have a nice setup there and stock a good bit of unique lumber in sizes from bowl blanks to 10/4 slabs. I plan to go back later.
Food was delicious too. Kyle & Chris furnished barbecue and venison. Lost of other food there too. Ed brought a spinach pasta salad & I had cole slaw. Plenty of chips, cake, cookies, drinks, & fun! I liked the pasta salad & others liked my slaw so much I wanted to ask the BOD if they would consider adding a recipes forum to the site. :gar-La;

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
While you were explaining trees to us, you mentioned a web site for identifying trees. I can't remember what the site was. Can you please refresh my memory. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS