Pie Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
finally ready for stain and inserting tin in the doors. Now on to punching 350 holes in each of the 6 panels.
BILD0645.JPG

View image in gallery

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Have you considered using a milk paint instead of stain? It's looking real nice.

Red

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Red,
I had thought about it. My son in Concord, NC is building a Jelly Cupboard and using milk paint, his is looking really good. I might have to convince my daughter to look at the possibility. Since I'm building it for her, I guess she will make the final decision. :wsmile:

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Kevin,

I'll get the plans for it back to you that you loaned me. Oh! and of course your dado blades. Thanks, without those two items I'm sure the build would not have gone as well.:wsmile: I did get a new tool out of the experience, a new Kreg Pocket Hole Jig. :gar-Bi "Ya Wana borrow it":wink_smil

rcflyer23

New User
Kevin
Kevin,

I'll get the plans for it back to you that you loaned me. Oh! and of course your dado blades. Thanks, without those two items I'm sure the build would not have gone as well.:wsmile: I did get a new tool out of the experience, a new Kreg Pocket Hole Jig. :gar-Bi "Ya Wana borrow it":wink_smil

Uh yeah I will have to borrow that one since I just have the mini and it will be much faster to user the one you got. :) Hey what's mine is yours.....

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Uh yeah I will have to borrow that one since I just have the mini and it will be much faster to user the one you got. :) Hey what's mine is yours.....

Yep, and the same here. Besides, I've already got it packed up and ready to bring down to you on my next trip. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS