Pie Safe Video coming if ya Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Neil

New User
charles
Hey All,

As most of you know we been known to do a video now and again, Thought it would be fun to do an on line video series on building a pie safe , it will be on you tube and our own video players..all totally free and just for fun..... it will also be written about and all the particulars will be in our newsletter...again all free... and since this is the NC forum and NC and VA are famous for our pie safes.. thought you might like to tag along if you would like you can subscribe to the newsletter here http://charlesneilwoodworking.com/newsletters.php
again it free , but I will also post here when the videos go up, thinking about first week of November ... thinking we will do 2 , one with drawers and one without ... if you have any photos of nice old ones and suggestion post them.. again, just for fun ..

Charles Neil

New User
charles
thanks Guys, at least ( hopefully) you will be able to understand me, get alot of comments about my "accent", I don't have one , and in my world grits are acceptable with any meal :) know what I mean

Glennbear

Glenn
thanks Guys, at least ( hopefully) you will be able to understand me, get alot of comments about my "accent", I don't have one , and in my world grits are acceptable with any meal :) know what I mean

Your fears about being understood are unfounded. This transplanted yankee has no trouble understanding you so I am sure no one else does either. :rotflm:

Kenderc

New User
Dan

Some people just like to complain, Charles. I love your videos and your mannerisms make you human and a joy watch. Thanks for posting the link to your newsletter. Following your blog, I knew you had one, but couldn't locate how to download it. Thought it was a "paying customer only" type of letter. I'm glad to see that it isn't. :) I can't wait to build a pie safe...but where to put it? :icon_scra lol

Charles Neil

New User
charles
the only pay thing we have is the weekly show, we always have a tool or something in the newsletter, and try to get some deals on good stuff, but we try to keep it all as free as we can, we dont rely on the educational stuff to make a living, we are still an active , daily working wood shop, Sherri and Crystal just like to do the internet stuff and I like it as well sometimes, we are just simple home folk, no more, just been making a living for over 30 years building furniture and anything else we had to , in order to pay the bills, no celebrities or "stars" here, leave that to the others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS