Picture Framing Clamp $25***SOLD***

NCJim

Jim
User
Purchased from Rockler, paid $45 + shipping. Like new condition used on just one project. Will sell for $25
I live in Randleman, NC SOLD

Attachments

• pic clamp.jpg
    pic clamp.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
Purchased from Rockler, paid $45 + shipping. Like new condition used on just one project. Will sell for $25
I live in Randleman, NC
Hey Jim--I'll take it. Now let's figure out how to get it to me. Gas will cost me ~$80 to drive ~420+ miles.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I can check out USPS if you give me your zip code I would be glad to check it out.
27317 But they have boxes that ship anywhere in the US for a fixed price so you want to find out how small the largest part(s) is(are) and you can send a check and a prepaid label.

14" x 12" x 3.5" should fit nicely - there is a smaller box - priced accordingly.

Last edited:

NCJim

Jim
User
27317 But they have boxes that ship anywhere in the US for a fixed price so you want to find out how small the largest part(s) is(are) and you can send a check and a prepaid label.

14" x 12" x 3.5" should fit nicely - there is a smaller box - priced accordingly.
#1. You say your zip is 27317 ??? That is the same zip as my zip??
#2. The sections are 19" long and the flat rate box will not "fit nicely".
#3. And last of all it is SOLD.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
@NCJim Will you edit the thread's title to include "SOLD" as well please? That will prevent anyone else from clicking through to the thread

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS