Picnic & Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There has been a lot of traffic about wood and how to sell it at the picnic. There is a movement to go to Scott's place and do it there.

I would like to make an alternate suggestion. Bring the wood you want to the Picnic. Just be discrete about and cash transactions. Going somewhere else could lead to a lot of people barely spending time at the picnic.

What is banned at the park is "Commerical" activity. No wood or anything else that is changing hands is commerical. We are, in fact, reimbursing some individuals who brought some wood for some individuals.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for bringing things bac into proper perspective Steve, I thought the concerns regarding transactions were out of proportion. :wsmile: Out of respect for the park rules however, I will leave my 40' tractor trailer of book matched walnut veneer home. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

liftnaleg1

New User
Chris
So guys not sure if everyone will see this so Scott If ok with you? I will still come from 8:30 to 9:30, just in case some people might not see this post and might have some reason for not making it to the picninc....etc. etc., I know I have already received a few post saying they will see me at Scott's so if it is OK Scott I will stiull come down early and help you with things or maybe even go over to the picnic site to help out some. So if you don't want to come to Scott's I will see you at the picnic....Sorry about all the trouble....I'm just trying to bring stuff to the guys instead of them having to Travel so far to see me....

Thanks to everyone....Chris B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS