Picnic Signup - May 14

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Members/friends will start congregating at the shelter around 10 AM to set up. There will be some swapping, tool & material trading, and fellowship. We will plan to eat around 12 noon, have a short members meeting, present a few awards, give out a few door prizes (you have to be present for those), and then the raffle drawing (you'll miss some excitement if you aren't present, but you are still in the drawing). It will be a great time and you just might hear stories about the tree that got away.
Thank you...

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Matt, I've been seeing your posts. Post #1 is a little behind. The closer we get to the picnic the bigger the bow wave of items to manage.

Except buying tickets. That's so easy. So painless. So much fun.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Forgot to mention, I will bring a couple or three tables, couple fans and some drop cords to hook them up with.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Dog-gone-it!! Now that COVID is subsiding and the NCWW picnic looks to have great attendance, I will not be able to attend. I am already committed to work at one of the Stokes early voting sites. I hope Mike Davis or Neal Bowman will bring my winnings back with them. Everyone have a great time!!

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Robert166,
Bibs, bib overalls, straw hats, and red bandanas are all welcomed. Bring your banjo and/or mouth harp to entertain everyone. Buy raffle tickets with cash when you get your name tag (Bubba, Budrow, BillyBob, Uncle Bert, or Grandpa?). Bring old/new tools for the swap meet. Eat hearty. And, cheer for the prize winners, "Hee Haw!"

OBTW, we made need some red Solo cups, but check with PhilS on that.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Its not "Hee Haw" when you be a cheering, it is "Yee Haw!" When you say it, you gotta say it right.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Robert166, I'll be watching for your example and will try to follow your lead on technique.

Time to buy some (more) tickets.

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
I plan to be there, will bring home made pimento cheese dip and crackers. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Jim

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
As much as I'd like to attend to pickup my many winnings in person, I think my sister would be a little upset if I missed my niece's wedding. Now if only someone could live stream the drawing!!!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Robert166,
Bibs, bib overalls, straw hats, and red bandanas are all welcomed. Bring your banjo and/or mouth harp to entertain everyone. Buy raffle tickets with cash when you get your name tag (Bubba, Budrow, BillyBob, Uncle Bert, or Grandpa?). Bring old/new tools for the swap meet. Eat hearty. And, cheer for the prize winners, "Hee Haw!"

OBTW, we made need some red Solo cups, but check with PhilS on that.
As part of the iced tea, I will have cups and a chest of ice. Please save the used cups, as I use them for plants. I will have a bus tray for spent cups near the tea dispenser.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS