Picnic Signup - May 14

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Marnie and I will be there, and bring something (TBD).

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife Anne and I will be there and we will bring a keto friendly dessert. What is the schedule of events?

badger fan

Bruce
User
I love coming to these events, but have to send a note of regret, as we will be out of town.
Have a good time together.
Bruce

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Phil, put us down for a desert and some sort of salad...we are looking forward to seeing friends, both old and new.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife Anne and I will be there and we will bring a keto friendly dessert. What is the schedule of events?
Members/friends will start congregating at the shelter around 10 AM to set up. There will be some swapping, tool & material trading, and fellowship. We will plan to eat around 12 noon, have a short members meeting, present a few awards, give out a few door prizes (you have to be present for those), and then the raffle drawing (you'll miss some excitement if you aren't present, but you are still in the drawing). It will be a great time and you just might hear stories about the tree that got away.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raffle tickets will be available at the picnic, but on a cash only basis. Online ticket sales will be cut off Friday evening at 9:00PM.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll be there with my better half and we will bring a keto friendly dessert

mikeh74

New User
Mike
I will be there. Camping again at the campground across the street. TBD as to what I’m bringing.

mpholway

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll try one more time... I will be there +1 and bring a keto friendly dessert.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS