Picnic Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Now personally I couldn't carry a note if it had a handle :gar-La;, but that doesn't mean that I don't loveit and I know that a bunch of you have some sort of musical talents. I think that it would be real neat if we could get a bunch of you together for a little jam session.

Whaddya' think boys and girls..... can we make music ?:icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
and I couldnt carry one if you helped!:rotflm: I nominate sawduster! He's good.....:icon_thum maybe we can shame h...... er um ask him to bring his gitt-fiddle.:gar-Bi

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
You got a point there about Sawduster. He claims that he played in a Rock Band in the '70s in Johnston County, but I'm not sure 'cause I live in Johnston County and still don't think that Rock's come here yet, unless it's Southern Rock and mostly Country. :gar-La;

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Lordy, lordy, lordy....I can't believe that there aren't any musically inclined people coming to the picnic. :dontknow:

C'mon let's break out the geetars, fiddles, basses, banjo's, keyboards , drumms, etc. out and bring 'em to play. Heck, if you've got a 20 piece orchestra, bring them along :gar-La;.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors