Picnic Door Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

At this point, I have the following items as door prizes for the Picnic.
  1. Kreg K4 Master Pocket Hole Jig System ($150 value)
  2. $50 Gift Certificate from Highland Hardware
  3. 3/8" Henry Taylor Superflute Gouge (unhandled) from Craft Supplies, USA ($46 value)
  4. Greg Paolini 6" Combo Scale Pocket Ruler (by Woodpeckers) -- donated by a NC Woodworker member. ($30 value)

I have not solicited any gift certificates, but we should from both Klingspor's Woodworking Shop, The Woodworking Source and Tha Hardwood Store.

I have all of the prizes lined up for the Raffle ($4,130 worth) and it will go online on Monday, 4/23. I'm working on the Raffle Rules now.

If any of you have or want to recommend prizes for the picnic, please post them here so we are on common ground. Thanks.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Don't know if it's too late to add some of these items but my Lunch bunch suggested some items They would like to see offered on the raffle;

Bench chisels
Dovetail saw
Glass DMT 3x8 plates for sharpening
Worksharp 3000

anything Festool :)

Hardwood Store gift certificate

b4man

New User
Barbara
FYI, Rob and I spoke on the phone today and discussed an amount to budget door prizes. We agreed on 500.00 give or take a dollar.
Rob was @ Klingspor in Hickory when we spoke and planned on getting some items then.

M

McRabbet

Just to fill in -- I did not get any prizes at Klingspor/Hickory today -- I'm not dead-set on $500 for prizes and because we are financially sound, perhaps we could increase that amount. I will speak to Coleman early this coming week.

While I agree that the Lunch Bunch suggested some good choices, lets get some more input from you all (I see the advantage of gift certificates is that we get a 10% discount and they can be used by a winner for anything he/she may want/need).

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
At Scott's suggestion I purchased 10-12 items at the CLT WWing Show, all in the $5-8 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS