Picnic door prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
The topic has been raised about providing door prizes @ the picnic. My thought was not only getting some logo items but maybe some things made by some of our members. Pens, bottle stoppers, a certificate for a laser name tag by Vetman and other smaller items. We can ask for them to be donated or pay for them.

I would really like to see one/some of our members do some logo stuff too and maybe this would be a good time to investigate and invite them???

cskipper

Cathy
I like the idea of member projects. Not sure how they could make logo items other than the name tags.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Sorry I haven't responded to this before-
I know last year Joe's trebuchets were a big hit. I like the thought -
I know many of our people are talented enough and I'd love to have some of their work (CSKIPPER et al) and I have a treasured piece Scott Miller made for me.
The way my mind is racing, imagine what some of the talented minds
out there could come up with. Shouldn't hurt to ask if anyone would like to make a
donation of their specialty for the annual meeting door prizes.
Good way to support our people and spur interest in the event and our common
interest - wood working~

M

McRabbet

I concur with member-made prizes as well as seeking some contributions. We have a prize contributed by bwat (he's asked for anonymity) of a Paolini Rule from Woodpeckers and I'm sure we can get some discounted gift certificates from Klingspor and the Woodworking Source as well. I am in the midst of getting prizes for the Raffle , but if we get something extra or a smaller item, then I can earmark it/them to a prize pool at the picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS