Picnic and Sides

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Don't let the lack of bringing anything stop you from coming. There has ALWAYS been food LEFT OVER! Because we furnish part of the tables, we are there thru clean up, so we know there is a lot of food left over. Just COME!

FlyingRon

Ron
Don't let the lack of bringing anything stop you from coming. There has ALWAYS been food LEFT OVER! Because we furnish part of the tables, we are there thru clean up, so we know there is a lot of food left over. Just COME!
This. I won't even mention the year I ended up having to take a couple of trays of ribs home.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I may have to come empty handed. One of my best friends passed away earlier this year and his only surviving family member is holding an estate sale Saturday. I always wanted one of his photographs and there will be several for sale. I may be late but I will see you all as soon as possible.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I may have to come empty handed. One of my best friends passed away earlier this year and his only surviving family member is holding an estate sale Saturday. I always wanted one of his photographs and there will be several for sale. I may be late but I will see you all as soon as possible.
Hey, just bring yourself and your better half if possible.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
We'll bring table cloths, hand sanitizer, and a dessert.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mona and I will pick up the ball and bring the slaw. Sorry you can't make it Danny.

Zulaan

New User
Matt
Unfortunately the wife and I have both been sick so we will be unable to make it, hate I will miss out on meeting you all, but hope to remedy that in the near future.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Unfortunately the wife and I have both been sick so we will be unable to make it, hate I will miss out on meeting you all, but hope to remedy that in the near future.
Hate that for you and us. I think you are supposed to take a spoonful of something to make the medicine go down. I don't remember what. Maybe that was for forgetfulness.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just one more shout out of thanks to everyone volunteering to bring something, and everyone who is able to attend, and everyone who supports the forum.

Last edited:

striker

New User
Stephen
I'm a little late to the game. Can someone enlighten me on the timeframe of the picnic? I may be able to make it a little later in the day.

Graywolf

Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will start congregating at the shelter around 10am to set up and there will be some horse trading and visiting. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones is always a lot of fun. We will eat around 12 noon, after we will have a short business meeting and then we have a few awards to present after that we have door prizes and then the raffle. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for this fun event.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stephen, see post #32 in this thread for an estimate of event times

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS