PHENOLIC SHEETS

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I still have 6 full sheets of 1/2" thick, solid phenolic material. I need to move these to more permanent storage or sell . There are 3 sheets of brown approximately 4'x5' and 3 sheets of black approximately 5'x5'. This will be the final time I will be able to offer them for sale. I will offer them for only $100 per sheet, or 2 or more for $85 each, I also have 1 sheet of green 1/2"x12"x5' for $30, and 2 sheets of 3/4" 24"x36" for $50 each (router table top blanks).
I need to make a trip from Hickory area to Lexington, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Statesville on Saturday March 27. If you are interested in purchasing some, please let me know and we can make arrangements to meet somewhere along that loop. Can make a run through Charlotte, Rock Hill, Gastonia, and possibly other areas on another day. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
I’ll take a sheet of the black, (would love 2 or even all 3 sheets of the black if there is enough) I’m planning a new outfeed/ general use table, and 5’x5’ will be perfect. I live in Sanford, but can meet you anywhere along your Raleigh loop. Thanks!

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thank you Heath, there is enough that I'll have 3 sheets for you. 2 5'x5'and those are black.

Reactions: HMH

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Looks like I have one sheet of brown, 4'x5' left to sell. When I make the run I will be picking up a machine part in Lexington, a motor in Raleigh, and a sander in Durham so it should all come together good.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Here is what I have left to sell--2 brown sheets 1/2"x 4'x5'+/- and 1 brown sheet 30"x48"+/-
2 3/4"x24"x36"+ brown sheets for router table blanks @ $50 each.

BobYon

New User
Bob
Here is what I have left to sell--2 brown sheets 1/2"x 4'x5'+/- and 1 brown sheet 30"x48"+/-
2 3/4"x24"x36"+ brown sheets for router table blanks @ $50 each.

I'm about to build a new router table. Am I too late? I'm in Salisbury but will meet you wherever necessary.

Thanks,
bob

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I have 2 pieces of 3/4" brown, one measures approximately 24"x36" and the other 3/4" is 24"x40"; 36" piece is $65 and the 40" piece is $75. Both are brown and perfect router table blanks. Let me know your wishes and we'll work out the logistics.
Thanks.

BobYon

New User
Bob
I have 2 pieces of 3/4" brown, one measures approximately 24"x36" and the other 3/4" is 24"x40"; 36" piece is $65 and the 40" piece is $75. Both are brown and perfect router table blanks. Let me know your wishes and we'll work out the logistics.
Thanks.
I'd love to have one, or maybe both for the router table I'm building.

I replied earlier and sent a PM but no response. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Bob

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd love to have one, or maybe both for the router table I'm building.

I replied earlier and sent a PM but no response. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Bob
Sending him a message and then posting here are all the right things to do. Give him a couple days to get back to you. Bruce is not always online.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Sorry for my delayed response Bob, I have a large market garden and too many things going on at once, I don 't get on the forum every day lately. My phone #828-238-6514. I get poor service down in the hollow, but it works about 75% of the time. Thanks for your patience.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS